Proper erection of the male organ (penis) is absolutely needed for normal healthier sex life. Problems in normal penile erection can be associated with physical and psychological imbalance and hidden stress in many individuals.
Erectile dysfunction or Impotence is associated with reduced blood flowing in to penile tissues. This can be due to,
- Hormonal issues
- Age related tissue malfunction
- Some medicine used to treat other medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Psychological imbalance or issues
- Some infections
Penis is made out of corporal tissues made by smooth muscles, vascular tissues, collagen and endothelium covered by fibrous tissue layer called Tunica albugenia.
Erection is achieved by interaction of all those components by chemicals (neurotransmitters) coming form brain.
- Altered collagen and reduced elastin fibers in penile tissues,
- Reduced smooth muscle cells in penile blood vessels endothelium,
Causing dysfunction of erection.
There are few ways to repair these tissues using principles in regenerative medicine,
- Stimulate natural regeneration
Reversal of these vasogenic erectile dysfunction can be achieved by increasing blood flow and supporting new blood vessel formation (neovascularization) in penile tissues.
Growth factor concentrate called activated platelet rich plasma is used to regenerate cavernous tissues in penis recovering erectile dysfunction.
Priapus Shot or P Shot
This used the principle of non-surgical penile tissue regeneration and rejuvenation using technically separated growth factors from your own blood. This treatment naturally stimulate the regeneration process of malfunctioning penile tissues leading to convert them to younger tissues with improved blood flow giving ultimate natural firm erection.
- Simple droving of your own blood and carefully separate the growth factors using special centrifuge machine.
- Use the growth factor concentrate of platelet rich plasma to treat the penile tissues.
- Non surgical treatment with minimal discomfort.
- Improve erection and firmness.
- Faster action .
- Some effect on improve penile girth and length.
- Ultimately gives a better healthier sexual function.
This technique is effective in treating erectile dysfunction associated with aging, painful erection, drug and disease related impotence and Peyronies’ disease.
(Individual results can vary with person to person)